The Frozen Fried Egg
Our homestyle fried egg changes the way people eat breakfast across North America. It is, simply put, a whole, intact egg, that is fried using olive oil, then frozen in a pasteurized state until it is needed for quick and easy serving.
- MAX MARA Womens A-Line Coat Large Brown CA12
- GIVENCHY Abstract Paint Print Sweatshirt Women size L
- NEW In Habit Womens Sweater Size L White Solid Cardigan Long Sleeve Cotton Top
- Dale of Norway Norwegian Wool Sweater M NWOT
- STUNNING ST. JOHN KNIT NAVY blueE SANTANA KNIT 3 pc COLLECTION PANT SUIT SZ 10
- Nic+Zoe - Women's Poolside Top - Spring Moss - XS
- NWT Women's Deep Plum Marmot Strollbridge 700 Fill Down hood Coat Size Medium
- NEW POLO Ralph Lauren Womens Grey Multicolor Classic Vest
- G star minor slim trench coat
- Eileen Fisher SZ PM Cream Ivory Open Front Cotton Blend Open Cardigan
- Bcbg New Dress Size M S
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG - Army Green Wrap Cotton Dress - Sz 4
- Fantasie Aphrodite FS5018 Strand Maxi Kleid Mediterran blue ( Mee ) L
- Fontana 2.0 dress Women's Grey Half sleeves Autumn Winter 84200 AU
- An “eggcelent” way to start off your day!
- Frozen and pasteurized for storage up to 18 months.
- Prepared within 10 seconds and comes out as if it was fried at that exact moment.
- Texture, look, taste, and smell of a fresh fried egg.
- Unmatched nutritional benefits.
BFD Foods is a food production and distribution business established in 2018 with a focus on the North American market. The Company commercializes the patented technology on which it holds an exclusive license.